Initially established by Jason Joubert in 2005, with partial funding from two occupational hygienists, Apex Emission Testing has seen exponential growth from 2007, when the occupational hygienists were bought out, to now.
During that decade, Apex Emission Testing saw continuous growth, to become one of the leading stack emission compliance monitoring "test houses" in Southern Africa.
But the time has come for a "changing of the guard", and although Apex Emission Testing recently obtained SANAS Accreditation to ISO 17025 (January 2017), the time is right for the formation of a strategic alliance with Unergy (Pty) Ltd.
It is thus, that I encourage my loyal clients to assist in the smooth transition from ourselves to Unergy (Pty) Ltd, as your preferred stack emission testing service provider.
Please contact me (jason(at)apexet.co.za), or Ruth from Unergy (ruth(at)unergy.co.za), for all quotes and enquiries (See "Our Services" for the new "Service Divisions"
Divisional Designations of Services
Desktop Quantification Assessments and Air Quality Compliance Administration
Quantification & Identification Services
- Desktop Quantification of Emissions from Bulk Liquid Storage Tanks using Computer Modelling
- Desktop Quantification of Emissions from Combustion and Industrial Processes using Emission Factor and Mass Balance Calculations
- Dust Fallout Source Identification - Multivariate Analysis to quantify likelihood of the source of fallout dust.
- Screening Level Dispersion Modelling - US EPA Screen 3 Computer Model.
- Specialist Health Risk Assessment's and Reporting
- Independent Report Assessments - let us assess your stack emission test supplier's report (QA and/or Conflict resolution)
- Atmospheric Emission Licence (AEL) Applications and Amendments.
- NAEIS /SAAELIP - Preparer/Consultant Services..
- NEW SERVICE: Air Pollution and Air Quality Assessments using Remote Sensing Data supplied by International Space Agencies
Health Risk Assessments
Data Analytics & Assessment - Let us analyse your data
Geographic Information Science & Remote Sensing
Sampling Equipment Sales and Training
Apex Emission Testing, in association with Unergy, utilises US EPA Sampling Methodology to accurately determine concentrations and mass flow rates for any of the following process, or combustion, related parameters:
- Temperatures and Pressures (static and velocity),
- Stack gas molecular weight,
- Stack gas moisture content,
- Volumetric flow rates.
Concentrations and mass flows of:
- Acids (Organic and Inorganic),
- Dioxins and Furans (PCDD/PCDF),
- Metals (Antimony (Sb), Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Beryllium (Be), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Lead (Pb), Manganese (Mn), Mercury (Hg), Nickel (Ni), Phosphorus (P), Selenium (Se), Silver (Ag), Thallium (Tl), Zinc (Zn))
- Oil Mists (Vegetable, Mineral etc.),
- Particulates (PM2.5, PM10 and Total PM)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Fluorides (Total F as HF)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Nitrous oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH's)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
US EPA Documents and Methods
Promulgated Test Methods
Proposed Test Methods
Approved Alternative Test Methods
EMC Conditional Test Methods
Preliminary Test Methods
EPA Quality Assurance Handbooks
EPA Emission Measurement Center Technical Support
EPA Emission Measurement Center Directory
EPA Emission Measurement Center Information Documents
CARB Test Methods (California Air Resources Board)
Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste (SW-846) Air Pollutants
Continuous Emission Monitoring
Performance Specifications and Other Monitoring Information
|NIOSH||Manual of Analytical Methods|
|WHO||World Health Organisation|
|ISO||International Organization for Standardisation|
|SANAS||South African National Accreditation System|
|UKZN||DOEH University of Kwazulu Natal, Dept. of Occupational & Environmental Health|
|NACA||National Association for Clean Air|
|IOSH||Institution of Occupational Safety and Health|
|SAIOSH||South African Institute of Occupational Safety & Health|
|DEA||Department of Environmental Affairs|